viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

My job in the future

Hi all!

Today I will talk about the work that I would like to have in the future.
After I finish my career, I would like to specialize in the arts work with children, especially with children between age 1 and 5 years old. This is because in the future, when I will working, I want to focus on children can maximize their creativity and to apply this learning through the arts to all aspects of his life that way, I think that children can open their senses to work with music, theater, painting, etc., and reflect, think more about what is happening around them.
I would like to get a job in which the focus is to accompany children to develop, encourage and they create reflections and thoughts about the world. I would like to work in a kindergarten with children between 1 and 5 years of age, where children have the possibility of having a large courtyard with plants, trees and animals such as rabbits, chickens, etc.., so that they can learn from near something about the nature.
I think as I would like to work in a kindergarten where children can enjoy nature and create your thoughts reflecting on the world, the aspects considered when choosing a job would be: the city where you are located kindergarten, preferably in another city than Santiago; another aspect would be the space that has kindergarten, ie having a large yard with trees and animals, another important point to note would be the atmosphere of teamwork with other educators, because I think that teamwork and a pleasant working environment is important and necessary, I think that these are very important aspects among others such as the pay and working hours.
If in case that in a job interview they ask me about my strengths and weaknesses, I reply that my strengths are: be creative, motivated when something interests me greatly, collaborating at work, I always want to give the best of me and I work to give children and myself the ability to learn and to create together learning and reflective thoughts about the world. On my weaknesses, I would say: I´m a little frustrated when something does not work as I wanted it to be and I'm a little bit negative, but I always put all the effort of my part to comply good my work.

Hope you like it what I wrote!

See you!

3 comentarios: