viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

Friendship :D


Hi all!

Today I'll talk about the friendship!


In my life I haven't had many friends, but the ones I have are very good friends.
In a friend I value honesty, loyalty, real affection and support in happy and sad moments of my life. A friend must have good sense of humor and being a good counselor.
For three years I have seen a few times to my friends, because some ones work, others are in another city or they are always busy with college; but when we meet we talked a lot and we love us as usual. Although we see a little with my best friends, we always support together in the sad and happy moments.
Exactly, I have seven good friends in the city of Curico, among them including my boyfriend who is a sincere and loyal person, who is always in every time of my life and who really loves me, besides having a very good sense of humor and be a good counselor. In Santiago I have 9 friends who are from the University. and I feel that we are training every day a beautiful friendship, very loving, have a good sense of humor, are good counselors and always support me when I need them, they are very cute!.
The truth is that I don't make friends easily, because I like to know people well. I consider myself a good friend, because I am honest, loyal, always want the best for my friends and I try to always support the people I love, giving them good advice.
I never made friends on internet, because I'm not a long time online and I think that we can't know well the people on this way.
My best friend's name is Javiera and we are friends since age 5, from 18 years ago. We met in college, we were classmates. Javiera is very good friend, is a great person, very caring and concerned about our friendship, we see a little throughout the year, because both occupy much time in college, but when we get together is as if we had seen from yesterday.
I maintain the contact with some high school friends, sometimes I see them, but very little during the year, because they are in Curico and I am in Santiago.

Good bye everybody!

4 comentarios:

  1. clauu!!! Also I have friends from 5 years xp great years of frienship kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You said something very true: I love those kinds of friendship you never see but when after a long time you reunite is like only yesterday you saw them.

    I love friend! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I value the same thinks in a friend!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh, I don't have many friends too, but equally, the friends I have, are the best :)

    ResponderEliminar