viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

Books and literature :)


I only read books once in a while, because I've never been very fond of reading. When I was a child, in school they told us what books we had to read, but I don't liked those books, were boring. In my life I do not know how many books I read, but now in college I have to read a lot and I started to like it a bit.
I like to read romance novels and mystery, both immersed me in reading and I can't stop reading. I have two books that I liked a lot, the first one I read at age 17 "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown, and "A orillas del río piedra me senté y lloré" by Paulo Coelho, which is the last thing that I read.
"The Da Vinci Code" I enjoyed it a lot, because it's a novel of mystery and suspense, I could not stop reading, because I wanted to discover the riddles that are given on each page. The last book I read was "A orillas del río piedra me senté y lloré", I enjoyed it too, the story is about a man and a woman who were friends since childhood and when they are adults they meet again. They are in love, but the life he leads each one is different, then they have to make important decisions to be together.
Always takes me a lot of time to read a book, but these two books took me nothing of time, felt the need to know what happens next. I absolutely recommend to my friends both novels are very interesting and both have love and suspense.
This is a phrase I liked about "A orillas del río piedra me senté y lloré":
"We only fully understand the miracle of life when we allow the unexpected happen."
See you next class!




3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Clau the Da vinci code is very interesting, and I will like to read the other book!! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the last sentences with you wrote , is beautiful!
    I felt inclined to read the book of Paulo Coelho

    ResponderEliminar