domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

National Holidays.

Hi all!


Today I going to talk about the Independence Day holidays.
The Independence Day holidays seem entertaining; they are days where I can hang out with friends, being with family and rest. This September 18 was spent worried about my father who is ill and is hospitalized in Santiago, so it was a week in which I shared more with my mother, brother, boyfriend and friends quietly in Curicó, but missing my father and thinking of him, so when I arrived in Santiago I went to visit the hospital several hours and be accompanied. Anyway, my mother, on national holidays, made ​​a roast and always has to eat "mote con huesillos", that I love it, and ate a empanada, but no more, because they make me ill to my stomach.
The week of national holidays, not only shared with my loved ones in Curicó, I also read some texts for college and plan my activities for kindergarten in practice that I'm doing this semester, in which all this was excellent and I'm very excited about that!
What I dislike about national holidays, is the people that only remember the country for the September 18 and the rest of the year they don't remember, so much emotion showing some people around this time I think it's a bit fake, and many people don't know what they're celebrating and when really should be held.
Despite what has been said, on national holidays I could relax in my house in Curicó, been with my mother who I always miss her, with my brothers, boyfriend, my pet "Pacy" and friends. I went to the house of some friends to talk about life and how we were, saw some television, bathed my pet, I helped my mother in the house, went shopping and much more. But I love that my father had been in Curicó, would have been happier with my people.

Hugs and kisses!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario