lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

My wonderful holidays :D


In my life I have had very good holidays, I have met wonderful places with wonderful people, family and friends, but the latter have been the best holidays.
The last summer I spend some wonderful holidays in Mexico. I traveled with my boyfriend Antonio to house of his family in Ciudad Guzman, in the State of Jalisco. The family of my boyfriend is chilean, but lives in Mexico, because the Antonio´s father works there.
When we arrived in Mexico with my boyfriend, specifically Guadalajara, the parents of him were waiting to take us to Ciudad Guzman.

Ciudad Guzmán is a beautiful city, people are nice and the food is delicious! I win about 5 kilos in Mexico haha.  
We traveled to places such as Manzanillo, a very nice beach! Went with my boyfriend's family, his parents, his sisters, his nephew and brother. Was a Great moment! We also went to another beach called Puerto Vallarta. This beach is wonderful, with very much tourism, especially from the United States. In Puerto Vallarta we went to the beach and pubs.  In there we ate delicious food and I buy some souvenier.

We also went to the mountain, about 4,500 meters high. We walked a lot, but a man took us for a ride to the top of the mountain. It was a nice experience! A whole day is occupied in this trip and we reached to the snow, way up.
Once went with my boyfriend and some friends to eat "carnitas" (meat roast in a fund) to San Juan de Espanatica, a town near Ciudad Guzman.
We traveled for many places in Mexico, we met very nice people. I bought tequila and other gifts for my people in Chile and I remember especially of this trip that me and my boyfriend we gain weight eating many tacos, carnitas, burritos, etc., haha. Was a excellent holiday! I hope to return one day with my boyfriend.  

Love to all!




3 comentarios: